Notice of Annual General Meeting
Sunday, 22 October 2023 at 4pm (virtual meeting)
The TreeProject Committee hereby give notice to all Financial Members of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of TreeProject Incorporated.
As the AGM will be virtual, all attendees will need to register their interest. The registration form to attend the meeting is at the bottom of this page.
The ordinary business of the meeting is:
- To accept the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and consider matters arising.
- To receive reports from the Committee and staff about the transactions and activities of the Association during the financial year ending 30 June 2022.
- To receive and consider the financial statements for the financial year ending 30 June 2022.
- To elect the Officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the Committee.
- To set membership fees and date of payment.
- To consider special resolutions relating to Rule Changes.
- To discuss any general business.
Minutes of AGM in Previous Year
The 2022 AGM minutes can be viewed at:
TreeProject 2022 AGM minutes
Proposed Rule Changes
Nominations for Committee
Financial members are invited to nominate themselves or another member for the TreeProject Management Committee using the attached nomination form. We encourage nominations via the nomination form in advance of the meeting.
Appointment of Proxy
Financial members who are not able to attend this meeting may appoint a fellow member or the Chairperson of the meeting to act on their behalf by completing the attached proxy form or a similar written and signed document which clearly identifies the member and the nominated proxy holder. All proxies must be emailed prior to the start of the meeting.
Register to attend the AGM
To register for the TreeProject AGM to be held on Sunday, 22 October 2023 at 4pm, please complete the following and click Register: